Corporate Tenants and Occupiers | Deloitte Switzerland | Real Estate | Services has been added to your bookmarks.
Corporate Tenants and Occupiers
Whatever the business, property is almost certainly one of the largest overheads, typically the second or third largest cost, after people and IT. Managed well, a real estate portfolio can represent a substantial operational and financial asset, critical to the effective delivery of your core business. Managed inefficiently, it rapidly becomes a liability — a major revenue cost, a voracious consumer of capital investment and an illiquid asset that potentially constrains an organization’s ability to respond to fast-changing core business needs.
- Delivering optimal business value from real estate assets and taking costs out of them
- Helping companies look at property from their own business perspective and then designing a practical property-based solution that delivers those business priorities
- Portfolio Analysis
- Site consolidation/expansion
- Location consulting
- Lease and rent audits
- Lease data verification/integrity
- Acquisitions and disposals of occupational property