Engineering and Construction Companies | Deloitte Switzerland | Real Estate | Services has been added to your bookmarks.
Engineering and Construction Companies
Deloitte member firms are recognized leaders in providing services to the engineering and construction industry. Member firms are distinguished from the competition by offering a seasoned team of practitioners with deep industry knowledge and insights and participate in complex tax structures, financing alternatives, build joint venture arrangements, limited partnership structuring, interest rate hedging alternatives, business acquisition and divestitures, property valuations and local tax issues. In addition, Deloitte member firms provide cost consultancy services on construction projects.
In some jurisdictions, particularly in the UK, Deloitte acts as project and program manager on large development projects, working closely with engineering and construction businesses.
- Financial statement audits
- Tax compliance — international, national, state and local
- Finance transformation
- Integration, divestiture, and restructuring
- IT systems strategy, selection and implementation
- M&A transaction services
Construction Cost Management
- Assess construction pay applications and change orders
- Analyze and advise management or performance assessment programs
- Assess monthly project status reports
- Assist in oversight and/or training of internal construction audit teams, collaborating with internal audit teams
- Development of claims, including liability, causation, and damage assessments
- Perform special investigations and forensic investigations
- Advise on project costs and schedule issues
- Independent analysis of project costs, schedules, and management controls
- Assessment of project team roles and responsibilities
- Provide assessment or advice and recommendations related to management's development of policies and procedures for capital projects
- Independent project monitoring services
- Project and program management