Technology Strategy & Architecture
For most businesses today, technology is central to enabling strategy and execution excellence. Deloitte’s Technology Strategy & Architecture (TS&A) practice advises CIO’s and other CxO’s in developing and executing technology strategies that drive exceptional business value. In a world of accelerating change and technology innovation, Deloitte TS&A helps our clients identify areas that will make an impact on their business in order to drive focus on practical solutions that support the key business strategies. We help our clients by providing leading practices, thought leadership, solutions, subject matter experts with a global experience, and tools and accelerators to drive value quickly. Deloitte TS&A supports our clients through the solution lifecycle from initial technology enabled innovation leading to strategy and architecture, and working with our implementation practices to operationalize new solutions.
Sometimes the business strategy includes a business acquisition, disposition or merger. Our TS&A practice provides advice and implementation support to the merger teams responsible for designing the new IT function, setting synergy targets and achieving Day 1 close. Our TS&A practice also specializes in helping CIO’s to transform the IT Function by examining the “Business of IT” and implementing new operating models, processes, talent disciplines, and solutions to make IT more effective and efficient. This includes services and solutions related to innovation, outsourcing, architecture, cloud, service management, IT financial management, mobile, infrastructure management, governance, application and data management.
- Tech-Enabled Innovation
- Technology Strategy
- IT Business Management
- Enterprise & Solution Architecture
- Cloud and Infrastructure
- IT Sourcing
- IT Mergers & Acquisitions
Tech Trends 2017
The kinetic enterprise
From dark analytics to mixed reality, machine intelligence, and blockchain, our eighth annual Technology Trends report analyzes the trends that could disrupt businesses in the next 18-24 months.
- The robots are coming: This report will help shared services and GBS leaders understand what a robot is and is not, what are the benefits that can be achieved, how can robotics be successfully implemented, what makes a process a candidate for robotics.
- Man and Machine - robots on the rise: This report explores the impact of automation on jobs in Switzerland.
- Next generation automation: This report highlights the differences between robotic automation + artificial intelligence led automation and helps you choose which to prioritize.
- Structural change creates jobs: This study shows that the positive effects of automation in Switzerland will continue to dominate in the future.
- The robots are here: This report examines Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and its role in shared services and Global Business Services (GBS).
- Transforming the Swiss economy: This study examines the impact of automation on Swiss industries and the associated challenges and opportunities for companies.