Boao Forum for Asia (BFA) Annual Conference 2018
Explore 'Her' philosophy of success & blockchain
On 10 April 2018, Deloitte delegates participated in two discussion sessions on women leadership and blockchain technology respectively.
Vivian Jiang, Deloitte China Deputy CEO, was one of the panelists at the women leaders roundtable, where she encouraged females to support and encourage each other through mentorship, which would in turn boost their confidence to play multiple roles in life successfully at workplace, at home, and in the community. A lot of exchanges were conducted between male and female leaders from an array of sectors discussing inclusive and diversity issues.
Jennifer Qin, Founder of Blockchain Research & Partner, Deloitte China, was the moderator for the 'Blockchain: in plain words and in practice' session. The discussion addressed a range of topical concerns surrounding the validity of Blockchain theory, cases of Blockchain application, and possibility of applying Blockchain to non-finance sectors.
- The Boao Forum for Asia 2018 homepage
- Boao Forum for Asia 2018: Inaugural Pre-conference Report
- Deloitte's thought leadership reports for Boao Forum for Asia 2018
- Pre-conference report and annual conference reports of Boao Forum for Asia 2009 - 2017
- Deloitte serves as the exclusive Intellectual Supporting Partner for Boao Forum Asia 2018 press release
- Boao Forum for Asia - Official website
- Please scan the QR code and explore Deloitte's discussions at the BFA Annual Conference