Embark on a journey of success
Deloitte Club is a structured programme designed and developed for college and post-graduate students. We help equip future accounting and business elites with technical knowledge and practical experience by providing a platform for interaction between mentors and students.
Join Deloitte Club and through its mentoring, classroom training, and internship opportunities, you will be given the chance to taste the Deloitte life, while interacting and developing your skills with others who have similar career goals. This will give you a good start, and put you a step ahead of the others!
We would like to welcome you to experience the Deloitte way of life through Deloitte Club, and maybe even choose to become one of us. Let's build our future together.
Experiencing the profession - Take on the challenge, broaden your horizon and learn from the best
- First-hand career experience through internship plans;
- Experience Deloitte, get a taste of the professional services industry.
Developing leadership qualities - Learn, practice and grow
- Take team building and leadership training to enhance soft skills;
- Participate in Deloitte CSR activities and learn about giving back to the community.
Mentoring - Educational, inspiring and fun
- An experienced Deloitte member will be assigned as your mentor to personalize your career planning through extensive close encounters;
- Get full support from seasoned professionals, get the latest insights and lift the veil of industry's mysteries.
Networking with talents - Interact, explore and expand
- Network with talented students like yourself who share the same passion and career drive, and learn from each other;
- Start building your networks with experienced professionals.
Prospect - By completing the program, you will be rewarded
- Receive an early offer from Deloitte;
- Or be invited directly for a final interview with Deloitte partners.
Who We Are Looking for
- College or postgraduate student expecting to receive your degree within 2 to 3 years from a recognized university;
- Major in accounting, finance, business, IT disciplines and etc.;
- Analytical, excellent learning capabilities and a hunger for knowledge;
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, while having demonstrated strong leadership and organizing abilities;
- Proficiency in English and IT applications;
- Passionate about pursuing a career in the professional services sector.
5 service lines offering different experience:
|Service Line||If you are a major in|
|Audit||Accounting, Finance or Business-related majors|
|Tax||Accounting, Law, Tax, Economics, Business and Science & Technology-related majors|
|Enterprise Risk Services||Accounting , Accounting-related, IT, Economics or other related majors|
|Financial Advisory Services||Finance or other related majors|
|Consulting||Business, Management, Economics, Finance, Human Resources, IT or other related majors|
Step 1: Complete the online application (25 March - 30 April)
The Format: Follow the online guideline and complete the online application (login-based). Once assessed, you will receive an invitation for the next round．
Our Tip: Provide solid answers to all the questions to give the best overall picture of yourself.
Step 2: Written test (April - May)
The Format: Our written test focuses on your English and logical reasoning skills.
Our Tip: structure your thoughts before penning down.
Step 3: Interview (May)
The Format: Group assessment (with 6-8 students) can take place in different formats including group discussion, group debate or presentation. A typical group discussion session consists of English speed reading, group discussions in Chinese and an individual presentation in English.
- analyze and shape your thoughts;
- support team performance;
- actively listen to others;
- demonstrate your strength during the individual presentation.
Ready to learn more about Deloitte, our services and our culture?
Join us at one of our upcoming campus events, where you can meet and greet with recruiters and current practitioners. Find out how to launch your career and why so many people come to Deloitte for the big opportunities.
We look forward to seeing you there.