Explore internship opportunities
Don't miss out
Deloitte offers different programs for students from all degree disciplines. If you are in your penultimate year or above at university, you are eligible to apply. Choose from the following internship programs to find one that meets your needs and career aspirations.
Project internships allow you to get a taste for what it’s really like to work in a leading professional services firm through real assignments, in a short and flexible way. These assignments vary in duration, mode of working (e.g. part-time basis), and range in nature from clients services to internal work.
You will be called upon for selection if your qualifications and availability suit our requirements for projects that arise from February to August.
Apply if you are a student graduating in next one or two years with a strong interest in our profession.
Please bookmark this site and come back to make an application.
Winter / Summer Internship
You’ll spend one to four months in either winter or summer, in one of our business units – Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory or Tax. It’s a chance to get a taste for what it’s really like to work in a leading professional services firm. At the end of the internship you will leave with the prospect of securing a graduate position, skipping the queue for a final year graduate placement.
Recruitment normally kicks off during October and November for winter internships and during April and May for summer internships.
Applications for winter internship are open now.
Who we are looking for
- penultimate-year undergraduates in any discipline, graduating in one or two years
- good academic results
- the hunger to grow and the ability to learn quickly
- a genuine interest in professional services
- confidence, supported by a proactive approach to work
- the ability to analyze complex issues
- astute judgement and strong communication skills
- a talent for building relationships
- evidence of being inspired by working in a collaborative professional environment
- a right of abode in Mainland China, Hong Kong or Macau