High impact internships
Make your first connections
We place a high value on you and your unique talents. That means providing a supportive, high tech environment to help you innovate. It also means a high level of contact with more experienced professionals to ensure you get the most from your experience.
We offer you the chance to make an impact with clients and colleagues from day one, and every day after. At Deloitte, everything you say and do will make a difference. You'll explore your own talents and potential, accelerating your ambitions an early stage in your career. All while being backed by our guidance and support. Whatever you want to do next – whether that's to become an expert in your field or a business leader – a Deloitte internship is a strong foundation.
We offer programs for students from all degree disciplines. As long as you're in your penultimate year or above at a recognized university, and you’re expecting to earn your degree in the next one to two years, you're eligible to apply.
What we offer you:
- You'll have the chance to accelerate your ambitions in Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax, or our Global Delivery Center in Chongqing. Whatever area you work in, you'll make a difference as you learn more about the area, yourself and life at Deloitte. The experience will bring you closer to realizing your goals and help you make the career choice that's right for you after graduation.
- You’ll connect your strengths with ours as you meet clients, senior colleagues and more at our networking events. Beyond that, you’ll get expert advice on how to build up your talents from your dedicated coach and buddy.
- You'll always be true to yourself, but this is your chance learn how to shine in a professional setting – to sharpen your business etiquette and develop your networking skills. It's an understanding that you’ll continue to grow throughout your career. You need to learn these skills, and a Deloitte internship is the ideal place to start.
- You’ll experience what working at a leading professional services firm is really like, and how it feels to be valued for being the person you are. Internships last one to four months in winter, and one to two months in summer, depending on what the business needs.
- You’ll gain valuable experiences from our summer and winter programs, but not all take place at this time of year. There could be ad hoc opportunities too. It all depends on the projects we’re undertaking and the support we need from bright minds like yours.
- You could be offered a final year graduate placement at the end of the internship. Depending on the impact you make and the ambitions you have, that could lead to a full-time offer. So an internship here could be the start of your career with Deloitte.