Our recruitment process
Your first step to making an impact
Deloitte adopts the same assessment tools to assess candidates no matter whether you apply for graduate positions, internships or Deloitte Club. However, there may be slightly different arrangements in different functions.
Deloitte campus assessments
Step 1: Online application
Your first step is to complete your profile and application form through a mobile device or computer. Before you start, please prepare the following documents:
- A résumé written in English or Chinese to be uploaded in a doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf or txt format. A digital version of a passport-style photo is optional
- An English résumé is required for applicants to roles in Hong Kong, Macau or Taiwan
- Digital versions of your academic transcripts (showing cumulative GPA), academic certificates, reference letters and other qualifications and awards.
To start your application, you’ll have to register to use our online system. This means creating an account, setting a password and providing some basic personal information. Once you’ve created an account, you can save your progress and return to finish your application later. Just make sure you remember your user details and password.
We allow you to choose your preferred first and second choice positions and office locations during the application process. This way, you can be reallocated to the next best opening if your first choice is unavailable. Once your choice is made, you won’t be able to change it. In most cases, you won’t be interviewed for multiple functions or offices, so think carefully before selecting your preferred roles.
Step 2: Online tests
As part of your application, you’ll sit a series of online assessments. These include a Cognitive Test, Personality Questionnaire and a Video Interview. We’ll invite you to take the online assessments upon successful completion of your application. You may be invited to sit a validation test at a later stage of the assessment process.
- Cognitive Test – includes a Numerical Reasoning Test, Numerical Calculation Test, Deductive Reasoning Test and Inductive Reasoning Test
- Numerical Reasoning Test – measures your ability to work with numbers and use appropriate mathematics in different situations. Tasks include solving word problems, performing numerical calculations, and interpreting charts and graphs
- Deductive Reasoning Test – measures your ability to draw logical conclusions and complete scenarios based on the information provided. Tasks include reading statements and determining which options cannot be true or must be true
- Inductive Reasoning Test – measures your ability to draw inferences from, and understand relationships between, various concepts. Tasks include working out the pattern in a set of images and identifying the correct next image from the given options
- Psychometric Questionnaire – you'll be presented with more than 200 sets of three statements, and your task is to choose which of them is most like you and which of them is least like you. These questions are aimed at understanding your typical ways of behaving, and there are no right or wrong answers
- Video Interview – you'll be asked to answer a few behavior questions and submit video clips
If you encounter any technical issues with the online tests, please contact our help desk at: www.shl.com/en/contact/#client.
Notes: The Validity of the Deloitte Online Assessment is six months. If you have completed the Deloitte Online Assessment, we will take your assessment result within six months for your next application.
Step 3: Deloitte Day
Once you pass the online assessments, you’ll be invited to attend Deloitte Day. This includes a group discussion and a chance for an individual interview. If you're overseas and are unable to attend the assessment, we'll contact you separately to discuss alternative arrangements.
For internship and Deloitte Club applications, individual interviews may be arranged.
Step 4: Offer
If we think you have what it takes to be exceptional every day, we’ll make a formal written offer soon after your interview.
If you have any enquiries, please contact our hotlines from 8:30am-12:30pm and 1:30pm-5:30pm, Monday to Friday.
- +86 4008007811 (Mainland Chinese)
- +852 25311800 (Hong Kong & Macau)
- +886 266161704 (Taiwan)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com