Overseas China Campus Recruitment
Working at Deloitte in China can be a very rewarding opportunity for Chinese students who have studied overseas. It gives you the chance to work for a global brand in an atmosphere that’s challenging yet rewarding where you can deliver a world-leading performance.
Since 2007, the Deloitte China Overseas Campus Recruitment Programme has successfully attracted overseas talents from all over the world to its firms in China/Hong Kong.
Our dedicated recruiting professionals in China/Hong Kong recruit individuals with international experience and valuable local Chinese knowledge and language skills for Deloitte firms in China/Hong Kong. This initiative provides high-caliber individuals like you with the opportunity to work for a global brand in a challenging and rewarding atmosphere where you can deliver a world-leading performance.
Who We Are Looking for
We primarily recruit individuals:
- with degrees in accounting (with tax concentration or emphasis), finance, taxation, economics, law, computer science, management, information systems, or other business-related areas;
- who are motivated and aspire to launch their careers with Deloitte China/Hong Kong;
- with the proficiency to read, write, and speak Mandarin for China and with a good command of Cantonese for Hong Kong;
- that are eligible to work in China or Hong Kong;
- with an excellent ability to read, write, understand and speak Japanese (for Japan overseas students hiring only);
- and that demonstrate sensitivity to cultural diversity.
During the recruitment process, we split overseas students into two major categories. See if it includes you and apply for your dream job:
1. For students majoring in Master of Taxation (including MSc. Of Accounting with tax concentration or emphasis) in US, as Universum is hired, the interview process will be different from those who apply on Deloitte career website. After application, Universum will communicate with these candidates via emails and phone calls to check their understanding of the job nature and positions they apply for. As a result of following different recruitment process, those successful candidates who pass the screening will join the Group Assessment in selected Deloitte US offices. The final round of Partner Interview will be conducted via Video Conference by hiring partners in China.
Please click here to learn more.
2. Regardless of your major, please apply as the same China local graduate if you are a Chinese student studying overseas (excluding the majors in category one),
Please click here to learn more.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How important are my Chinese language skills?
Fluency in Mandarin is essential because you are expected to work with native Chinese-speaking clients and this requires you to have strong linguistic skills. For candidates applying for a position in Hong Kong SAR; due to work permit and language issues, it is preferred that candidates are Hong Kong local residents who are native Cantonese speakers.
2. If I am offered a position at Deloitte China, will I be able to work for other Deloitte member firms in the future?
Yes. At Deloitte, we truly value our people's needs for mobility. After joining Deloitte China / Hong Kong, our Global Mobility Programme gives you the chance to join Deloitte United Kingdom, United States, Australia or another Deloitte country office/member firm.
3. For any other enquiries, please feel free to contact us through below contacts.
For students majoring in Master of Taxation (including MSc. Of Accounting with tax concentration or emphasis) in US and apply via Universum:
- Mail:Kaj Ossman:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Service line: +1 (877) 221 2479 (US local)
For other overseas graduates, please contact us via mail: email@example.com
During the application process, we split overseas students into two major categories. See if it includes you and apply for your dream job:
1. For students majoring in Master of Taxation (including MSc. Of Accounting with tax concentration or emphasis) in US, please click here to apply.
2. Regardless of your major, please apply as the same China local graduate if you are a Chinese student studying overseas (excluding the majors in category one), please cilck here to apply.