Embracing a More Open, Impartial and Innovative China
In the wake of a pandemic and rising geo-political tensions, the global trade environment has changed and the world markets are inan unprecedented period of uncertainties. In response, multinationals have to think differently about how and where they do business.
The Doing Business in China 2020 handbook, released by Deloitte Global Chinese Services Group (GCSG) during the 3rd China International Import Expo, aims to help overseas investors learn about China's laws and policies, understand market dynamics, and grasp new opportunities brought by consumption upgrading and technological innovation in the new normal.
Along with the Doing Business in China 2020 handbook, GCSG launches WeClass Series "Embracing a More Open, Impartial and Innovative China". We have invited Deloitte China experts to share insights on the new Foreign Investment Law, new opportunities emerging from Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area and free trade zones, and the impact of the US election on the economic prospects of China and the Asia-Pacific region.
The WeClass will be published every weekday at 17:00 from November 16, 2020 to November 23, 2020
The Doing Business in China 2020 handbook covers the below topics:
- Overview of global business environment
- Major growth drivers for China's economic transformation
- Newly introduced pro-business policies & law (Foreign Investment Law; the Regulations on Optimizing Business Environment)
- China hot topics (retail, mobility, smart city and FinTech in China)
- Preferred investment locations (regional free trade zones, high tech zones, and the Greater Bay Area)
In this context, the new version of the handbook can be of great help for anyone considering a China market entry strategy, and also for multinationals as they expand their operations within China.