Best Managed Companies (BMC) program
- Established for at least five years, with strong financial performance over the past five years.
- Turnover of no less than RMB1 billion in the most recent accounting year.
- Private companies (including VC/PE firms, family businesses and privately owned listed companies).
- Headquartered in Mainland China, Hong Kong or Macau. Branches and subsidiaries in Mainland China, Hong Kong or Macau are ineligible unless listed in one of these jurisdictions with independently traded shares).
The BCM program is a tremendous opportunity for all participants.
- The chance to leverage the global framework of Best Managed criteria to examine whether existing management is aligned with future growth and diversification strategies
- Guidance from Deloitte experts including a detailed analysis of your business based on strategic and operational criteria in the BMC questionnaire
- Participation in the Best Managed CEO Lab to ensure unity among executives and identify the key capabilities to enhance for growth
For the winners:
- Use of the Best Managed Companies Certification for the year
- Extensive media exposure and executive interviews
- The ability to benchmark your organization against the Best Managed private companies in China and gain insights into years of management excellence at leading private enterprises
- A sense of pride among employees and enhanced market eminence
- Best Managed New Winner (new winners for the current year)
- Gold Standard Winner (companies that have maintained their Best Managed status for three consecutive years)
- Platinum Club Member (Best Managed status maintained for seven consecutive years)