Interim Regulatory Outlook 2019
Still on track?
The Deloitte EMEA Financial Services Regulatory Outlook sets out our view of the FS regulatory world as we entered 2019. Six months on, this update evaluates the key themes that have emerged and looks forward at what’s to come in the remainder of the year. It provides updates on all the cross-sector themes and supervisory constants, as well as commentary on the major developments across the banking, insurance, capital markets and investment management sectors.
- Shift from regulation to supervision
- Climate change and sustainability
- Operational resilience
- Value for money
- Culture and governance
- Scrutiny of the resilience of firms' business models
- Firms' protection and use of data
- Access and vulnerable customers
- Cyber vulnerabilities
- Model risk management
Please read the full report for the details.
Ten years on from the crisis
Trust, Technology, and Transformation