Deloitte launched Doing Business in China 2020
Having achieved a staged victory over Covid-19, China has become the only major economy to record a positive economy growth in 2020. This is solid proof of the resilience in China's economy. Many multinationals have further raised their interests in this challenging but rewarding market.
As the Chinese government further lifts restrictions on foreign investment to stimulate economic activities, multinationals are in a good position to benefit from the new opportunities emerging from different sectors, including financial services, auto, life science & health care, and manufacturing. Further to that, the technological innovation will fuel China's economic transformation and provide larger room for international players.
Deloitte Global Chinese Services Group hereby launches the Doing Business in China 2020 as a reference for anyone considering a China market entry strategy, and also for multinationals as they expand their operations within China.
The handbook covers the below topics:
- Overview of global business environment
- Major growth drivers for China's economic transformation
- Newly introduced pro-business policies & law (Foreign Investment Law; the Regulations on Optimizing Business Environment)
- China hot topics (retail, mobility, smart city and FinTech in China)
- Preferred investment locations (regional free trade zones, high tech zones, and the Greater Bay Area)
Download the report (English version available only) for more information.
Alexander Krylov on how coronavirus will change China