Deloitte & Alibaba Cloud explored the Digital Innovation in China Healthcare Sector
Today, China is serving as an innovation sandbox, for being advanced in its adaption of technology and the high receptiveness of many affluent citizens to innovation and new brands. With the recovery of the Chinese market from COVID-19, multinationals need to regain new insights into the changes in Chinese consumers' behaviours and consumption upgrade, to accelerate the digital innovation in China.
Deloitte in association with Alibaba Cloud launched a webinar campaign on “Commerce without Borders Series”, and invited experts from Deloitte and Alibaba Cloud to a webinar on "Reignite Demand: the Innovation Sandbox" on July 2nd. The speakers had a panel discussion on innovation strategies enable multinationals to adapt and thrive in retail and healthcare industries, to help multinationals better understand the Greater China markets.
In the webinar, the speakers discussed around the following topics:
- What factors make China a unique testing ground for innovation?
- What are some leading practices that multinationals have adopted to achieve success with innovation in China?
- How do these innovations will translate across borders as some countries begin to recover from Covid-19?
Access to the webinar
Welcome to sign in and join the webinar via the link below: https://resource.alibabacloud.com/webinar/detail.html?id=2032
- Jens Ewert, Industry Leader, Deloitte China Life Sciences and Health Care
- Carrie Xiao, Consulting Partner, Deloitte China Life Sciences and Health Care
- Frances Yu, Deloitte Lead Alliance Partner (Alibaba Cloud)
- Hao Lin, Head of MULTINATIONAL Business Development, Alibaba Cloud