Controls Transformation & Assurance
In an environment of IT security threats, technology outages, data integrity and quality issues, corporate governance concerns and privacy mandates, organizations need to be sure of the integrity, confidentiality and availability of their information and underlying systems. This requires information systems that are properly deployed, monitored and controlled. Leveraging our network and in-depth knowledge, we assist organizations with mitigating the risks associated with internal systems, business processes, projects, applications, data and third party reliance.
- Internal Audit
- Information & Controls Assurance Services
- Contract Risk & Compliance Services
- Deloitte Sustainability
We help boards and senior executives better manage enterprise risks. Deloitte professionals, with their broad understanding of risk and areas of operational environment, help organizations enhance the effectiveness, quality and value received from Internal Audit (IA).
- Internal Audit Outsourcing /Co-sourcing
- Internal Audit Expertise/SME sourcing
- Internal Audit Effectiveness Reviews (QARs)
- Internal Audit Loan Staffing
- Internal Audit Transformation
- Internal Audit Advisory
Information & Controls Assurance Services
We focus on the identification and mitigation of risks affecting internal systems, business processes, projects, applications, data and third parties.
- Integrated External Audit
- International Organization for Standardization ("ISO")
- Third Party Reporting
- Controls Transformation Services
Contract Risk & Compliance Services
We focus on risk management that can help organizations optimize relationships with other entities to improve business processes, maximize revenue, manage costs, address risks, strengthen relationships and boost performance.
- Business Relationship Management
- Customer Relationships Risk and Compliance
- Joint Venture, Alliance, and other Relationships Risk and Compliance
- Vendor Relationships Risk and Compliance
Deloitte deems sustainability management as a way to continually improve business operations. Sustainability management is not only a management model for enterprise, but also the pursuit of long-term profits. We leverage our specialized knowledge, extensive experience, and scientific work approaches to help clients move towards a more sustainable future.
- Strategy and Operation
- Compliance, Reporting and Assurance
- Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE)
- Green Finance
- Energy and Natural Resource Management
- Conflict Minerals