My antennae are tingling - Terrestrial TV’s surprising staying power
- We predict that in 2020, at least 1.6 billion people worldwide, representing 450 million households, will get at least some of their TV from an antenna. Along with a predicted $32 billion in 2020 revenues from ad-supported video on demand (AVOD), antenna TV is helping the global TV industry keep on growing.
- Bringing AI to the device: Edge AI chips come into their own
- Robots on the move - Professional service robots set for double-digit growth
- Private 5G networks - Enterprise untethered
- High speed from low orbit - A broadband revolution or a bunch of space junk?
- The smartphone multiplier - Toward a trillion-dollar economy
- Coming to a CDN near you - Videos, games, and much, much more
- Ad-supported video - Will the United States follow Asia’s lead?
- The ears have it - The rise of audiobooks and podcasting
- Cycling’s technological Transformation - Making bicycling faster, easier, and safer