Colombia Payroll Manager Ha sido salvado
Únete a Deloitte
Colombia Payroll Manager
Our client is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Colombia
Payroll Manager to join the fast-paced world of Payroll. They are not an average retailer and this is definitely not your average payroll position reporting in through their Finance Operations. They’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference to our business. We’re looking for exceptional people with outstanding auditing skills, problem solving skills, payroll process combined with payroll system knowledge, people management experience
and customer service passion.
- Colombia Payroll Management.
- Colombia Payroll Compliance.
- Process payroll utilizing ADP/Exactus or similar payroll software.
- Project management.
- Audit payroll related data.
- Develop new ideas and creative solutions.
- Create and implement innovative processes for payroll.
- Produce timely responses to employee inquiries.
- Record wage related transactions as needed.
- Audit for quality, and analyze for root cause.
- Bias for action to take calculated risks.
- Earn and develop the trust of others to challenge and improve processes and procedures.
- Performance management.
- Colombia Payroll Compliance
- Experience 4+ years People Manager experience.
- University bachelor’s degree or 7+ years of equivalent experience.
- Management experience of a medium sized team (Minimum 5 direct reports and total team size of 15+).
- 4+ years of relevant experience in payroll or related finance fields.
-Experience handling teams and vendors completing payroll payments.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written in English & Spanish.
- Intermediate to advanced experience with Excel and Office Packages.
- Experience coordinating with other Payroll stakeholders (HR, Benefits, Compensations, Operations, Accounting, AP, AR).
- Proven experience delivering a high level of customer service.
- Project Management experience.
- LATAM Payroll Management Experience.
- The person should be able to be relocated in Costa Rica.
Please apply directly to the link provided avobe: