AML: Basic Concepts and Insights
The course will concentrate on the current AML and Terrorist Financing legislation and will provide an introduction to the basic concepts of AML so that participants with no previous exposure will get a basic understanding of both the various mechanisms through which money can be laundered and the challenges/obstacles presented in identifying such suspicious activities.
Our course is eligible for 3 CPD Credits.
Who should attend the course?
The seminar is addressed and will be highly useful, beneficial and add value to Regulators, Compliance Officers, Compliance Advisors, Administrators dealing with KYC and Customer Due Diligence, Members of Boards of Directors, Internal Auditors, Lawyers and Legal Advisors or any other person interested in the provisions of AML services for obliged entities.
- Financial and Credit Institutions being Banks, Insurance Agents, Investment Firms, Forex Entities, etc.
- Professionals such as Lawyers, Notary and other legal professionals subject to constraints
- Auditors, External Accountants, Tax advisors
- Trust or Company service providers
- Real estate agents
- Casinos and Gambling Services Providers
- Other persons trading in goods with cash transactions over 10K Euro (Previously 15K)
- Custodian Wallet providers & Virtual Currency Exchange Platforms
|Time and duration||Registration and Coffee: 13:30–14:00
Event duration: 14:00-17:30
|Dates and venues||12 November 2018 – Cleopatra Hotel, Nicosia
|Facilitators and keynote speakers||Katerina Antoniou (Head of Reputation and Practice Protection Group, Deloitte Ltd)|