Principles of Business Management: Part I
This course is the first in a series of workshops and has been designed to equip participants with the key principles of business management topics.
Part I of the these sessions includes Basics of Understanding Financial Statements, Taxation and VAT, Basics of Company Law (incl. Directors’ Fiduciary duties), and HR related matters such as the importance of succession planning.
Future sessions will cover HR strategy and its importance as well as determining a remuneration strategy, managing conflict, corporate governance , budgeting etc.
Our course is eligible for 6 CPD Units.
Who should attend the course?
Family business owners, people who are about to make the transition to CEOs or will be leading the family business in the coming years as well as individuals who lead Family Offices or who would be interested in obtaining a basic understanding in Business Management.
|Time and duration||Registration and Coffee: 09:00 – 09:30
Event duration: 09:30 -17:00 (7,5 hours - including breaks and lunch)
|Date||3 October 2017|
|Venue||Deloitte Head Office, Nicosia|
|Facilitators||- Nicos Charalambous – Partner, Client & Markets Services Leader
- George Pantelides – Partner, HR Leader
- Christos Papamarkides – Partner, Indirect Tax Services Leader
- Kypros Ioannides – Partner, Hadjianastassiou, Ioannides LLC (member of Deloitte Legal)
- Andreas Michael - Director, Business Process Solutions
- Michalis-Aris Michaelides – Senior Manager, Business Tax Services
- Chrysilios Vassiliou – Senior Manager, Indirect Tax Services
|Cost||€180 (+VAT) per person|