Investors in People - Gold reaccreditation
Deloitte becomes the first organisation in Cyprus to be reaccredited with the Investors in People - Gold.
Deloitte’s leading position has been reaffirmed with the successful reaccreditation of the Investors in People - Gold, the highest level of Accreditation possible. This achievement is an important recognition of the best practices that our firm follows in the area of human resource management and development.
What is the Investors in People Standard?
- The only internationally recognised standard in the area of Human Resource Management and Development
- Contributes to the continuous improvement of the organisation, through the implementation of best practices, geared towards the effective management and development of people
- Allows organisations to set realistic and measurable objectives, for effective investment in their human capital
- It focuses on the organisation's business priorities, strengths and challenges and helps align the Human Resource practices to the corporate strategy
- It focuses on the outcomes, rather than on the processes and procedures
- The general IIP framework consists of 196 evidence requirements, which cover all aspects of Human Resource Management and Development