Kennedy names Deloitte global leader in Talent Management Consulting | Deloitte Cyprus | Press release has been added to your bookmarks.
Deloitte named a global leader in Talent Management Consulting by Kennedy
New York, NY, 2 June 2015 – Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) is pleased to announce that Kennedy has named Deloitte member firms (Deloitte) a global leader in talent management in their report entitled Talent Management Consulting 2015. The report covers the rapidly evolving marketplace with analysis aligned to specific trends, business and client challenges, regions, and industries.
The research examines the breadth and depth capabilities of 18 organizations assessed in the Kennedy Vanguard™ of Talent Management Consulting Providers and summarizes the service offerings of 14 more that specialize in one or more components of talent management. Discussing trends in this sector Kennedy notes, “There are numerous drivers of talent management consulting with global megatrends exerting the greatest pressure on today’s business landscape and the future of work – demographic shifts, shifts in global economic power, technological breakthroughs, and the increasing relevance of data analytics. These forces have reached a tipping point and business leaders recognize there is a real need to manage the workforce and the workplace differently.”
Specifically for Deloitte, Kennedy notes, “Deloitte brings to market unparalleled breadth and depth of talent service offerings and ecosystem relationships that can be uniquely configured to meet clients’ specific needs and price points.”
Jeff Schwartz, the DTTL global leader for talent strategies adds “that changing demographics and technology are rapidly changing how and where work is done – and as a result organizations are requiring different talent strategies to grow and compete. We are pleased that Kennedy had recognized Deloitte’s commitment to helping leaders navigate the complexity of leading in the new world of work.”
- “The firm is continually innovating across the talent consulting value chain, combining lessons learned from its internal talent management journey with practical consulting experiences and data analytics to deliver thoughtful insights and solutions to clients.”
- “Where Deloitte stands out is in its ability to help clients make strategic sense out of a complex business challenge.”
- “Human Capital consultants partner with the firm’s Monitor Strategy practice to bring an understanding of enterprise capabilities, industry ecosystems, and the organization’s ambition for transformation to meet business objectives. In addition, the firm’s Bersin by Deloitte research and advisory service has evolved to become the trusted advisor for HR professionals worldwide that have talent management responsibilities. The Bersin library provides these professionals with the information and tools they need to design and benchmark best practice talent services and systems.”
- “Deloitte’s workforce analytics solution focuses on the use of historical and current internal and external data to determine correlations between talent drivers and outcomes to predict future talent trends, expectations for employee behavior, and workplace needs. The firm’s approach includes a review of the client’s business strategies, assessing current capabilities and data structures to develop a roadmap that enables progression from internal fact book to standalone dashboard to integrated enterprise analytics and visualization to predictive modeling. Analytics and industry leading research from Bersin by Deloitte are embedded in the delivery of solutions across all aspects of talent management through specialized solutions, such as Recruiting Analytics, Retention Analytics, and Performance Analytics.”
- “Deloitte’s approach to career development focuses on processes and tools to support career progression and retention through customized career mobility based on employee needs and aspirations. The Mass Career Customization (MCC)™ framework provides a structured approach to help employees make choices and agree on tradeoffs around four primary attributes – pace, workload, location/schedule, and role – to shape career choices as the needs in their personal lives change, but are also appropriate for the organization.”
- “Deloitte helps clients increase leadership and manager effectiveness at all levels of the organization, from the front-lines to the C-suite. As with many of its talent services, Deloitte’s approach to leadership development is grounded in science and data (e.g. Bersin by Deloitte benchmarks and maturity models, yet also tailored to each clients’ strategy, industry context, and operating model. For the past five years, Deloitte has been on a journey of its own to transform how it develops managers and leaders, and the firm regularly draws from this experience in how it works with clients.”
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee, and its network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. Please see www.deloitte.com/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited and its member firms.
Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte has in the region of 200,000 professionals, all committed to becoming the standard of excellence.