The PowerImage / MISCO Cyprus team joins Deloitte
As part of the continuous development of the services provided by Deloitte Limited, we are pleased to announce that as of January 2019, the team of PowerImage / MISCO Cyprus, headed by Mrs. Stephanie Dikaiou Fessas, has joined our Human Capital Services Team, led by Mr. George Pantelides.
The team of PowerImage / MISCO Cyprus has extensive experience in providing consulting services to clients operating both in Cyprus and abroad. Specifically, the team’s experience covers a variety of areas, such as:
- defining the strategic direction and priorities of organisations, as well as their operating model
- setting objectives and measurable key performance indicators
- selecting and recruiting candidates utilising innovative practices and tools
- developing and facilitating customised training programs to clients in a variety of areas, such as leadership and management skills, customer service, etc.
- providing practical support and coaching to executives for further development of their leadership capabilities
- providing mystery shopping services
- designing targeted reward and recognition practices
The expertise, knowledge and professionalism of each of the team members that have joined the Human Capital Services team of Deloitte, will further enhance the leadership position of the Department in the market. Furthermore, the respective addition, confirms Deloitte's overall strategy, that aspires to become ‘the world's undisputed leader in professional services’ by providing top quality services to its clients.