It’s your future. How far will you take it?
Our Internship Program runs in the summer months and is specific to candidates who are due to proceed to their final year of university studies and wish to pursue any of our subsidized trainee schemes.
What do we offer?
During your Internship you will have the opportunity to shadow experienced Deloitte people, to be involved in actual engagements at client premises and be allocated meaningful work.
What’s in it for you?
- Real project experience and client exposure
- A structured programme of learning
- Potential place on our Trainee Scheme
- Opportunity to build your professional experience
- Plenty of support including a Buddy
Who can join?
The entry requirements that we consider are:
- University GPA
- UK Universities: minimum grade of 2:1
- Cyprus and Greece Universities: minimum GPA of 7,5 (7,25 if you have 5 or more exemptions)
- Private Cyprus Universities and Colleges: minimum GPA of 3,5
- US Universities: minimum GPA of 3,3
What are we looking for in a candidate?
- Excellent report writing skills
- Ability to understand and integrate new technologies
- Ability to multitask, troubleshoot and resolve problems
- Excellent analytical skills Interpretation, evaluation and lateral thinking – especially important when it comes to analyzing vast amounts of data and formulating the most suitable advise based on the information available
- Out-of-the-box thinking
- Strong computer literacy, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages, both verbal and written
- Able to express complicated matters in the simplest form and as clearly as possible
You are only required to submit a single application form and take the Verbal and Numerical Reasoning tests once, for both the Summer Internship Program and any of our Trainee Schemes.
What are the next steps?
Application and Assessment Process
Step 1: Apply Online
Tell us about your education, experience and ambitions. Our application form is simple to complete. We will ask for your personal details and your educational achievements (have your qualification details at hand before you begin, including all your grades). Attach all mandatory information for a quicker process
Deadline for applying: the end of April, of your year of interest.
Step 2: Online Tests
If you meet the minimum entry requirements, you will be invited to take two online tests - verbal reasoning and numerical reasoning. The tests take approximately 20 minutes each and you will be given the chance to complete some practice tests beforehand.
Step 3: 1st Interview
If you pass the tests, you will attend a competency-based interview with the HR Department, for us to meet you and for you to meet us.
Step 4: Assessment during the Summer Internship Program
Throughout the program, we adopt a holistic assessment approach for determining if you will be extended an employment offer.
Examining specific competencies such as critical thinking, team spirit, leadership potential, ability to work under pressure and presentation skills.
We will ask the people with whom you will be working to provide feedback about your strengths and abilities and a recommendation as to whether an employment offer should be made.
Aims to identify the applicant’s likes/dislikes, preferences and basic personality characteristics.
Step 5: Second Interview
Close to your Summer Internship Program ending, you will be asked to attend a potential-based interview with members from the Senior Management Team of the HR and the Service Lines. All of the above mentioned assessment methods results will be taken into consideration. This will be the final interview which will determine whether you will be offered a position in our subsidized Trainee Schemes.