The dates you need to know
Notes for banks:
The below should be reported to CBC as it arises:
- Written disclosure of any material change and/or deviation in the business plan.
- Pending Litigation Report
- Outsourcing Arrangements
- Report on the Fitness and Probity of Directors and Managers
- External Auditor's report as per the provisions of article 17(4) of the "Provision and Use of Payment Services and Access to Payment Systems Law of 2018
Notes for AIFMs/UCITS/ManCos:
- AIFMs also report to CySEC Report on Assets Under Management which includes information on the value of assets under management.The reporting frequency (quarterly, half-yearly or annually) for authorized AIFMs depends on the value of assets under management in portfolios of AIFs managed by a given AIFM as determined in Article 110(3) of the EU Regulation 231/2013.The deadline for the submission of the information is one month after the end of the reporting period. Where the AIF is a fund of funds this period may be extended by the AIFM by 15 days. Note: This report applies also to Self Managed AIFs as well as UCITS Management Companies and CIFs managing at least one AIF.
- Annual Compliance Report: Submission to the Board of Directors and Senior Management at least annually. No obligation for submission to CySEC.
- Annual Risk Management Report: Submission to the Board of Directors and Senior Management at least annually. No obligation for submission to CySEC.
- Information on the Investment Funds Statistics (QIFS) and Securities Holdings Statistics (QSHS) submitted to the CBC (Applicable to Cypriot Funds only): Frequency of Reporting as instructed by CBC.
Either monthly or quarterly. Reporting frequency is instructed by the CBC in accordance with the Submission Calendar which should be followed strictly due to the tight deadlines set by the ECB
- Form RBSF-MC on Risk Based Supervision Framework: To be determined based on CySEC’s Circular to be issued. Normally CySEC usually requests for this Form to be submitted in Q2 of each year e.g. for 2018 the deadline was until 20th of July 2018.