03 April 2015
Stay on top of tax issues that impact your business. Watch our Tax Webcasts, a quarterly summary of significant local and international tax events impacting Cyprus. The Webcasts are presented by Pieris Markou, Head of Tax and Legal Services of Deloitte Cyprus and broadcast during the first week of the month following every quarter.
Tax Webcast - 03 April 2015
03 April 2015
1. Local tax developments
1.1 Extension of the self-assessment obligation
1.2 Developments from the Cyprus Tax Department
1.3 Immovable property tax updates
1.4 Change in the public interest rate
2. Tax treaties update
2.1 Tax treaties effective from 1 January 2015
- For a full list of tax treaties see our publication “Cyprus Tax Facts 2015” (Pages 27-31 of the English version or 29-34 of the Greek version).
2.2 Tax treaty signed during the first quarter of 2015
3. International tax events
3.1 Russian Deoffshorization Law
- Summary of major changes
- For a copy of the November Tax Alert on the Russian “deoffshorization” measures, click here. Tax Alert on the proposed changes to these measures, issued on 24 March 2015 can be found here.
3.2 BEPS update
- 2014 deliverables
- Latest developments
- 2015 deliverables
- Progress made
- For official documents and Deloitte comments on BEPS, visit BEPS Central and/or www.beps.tax.
- For more on BEPS, read World Tax Advisor, with a “BEPS corner” in the first issue of each month.
4. Our contacts
4.1 Tax management team
- To access the contact details of our Tax management team please visit our Tax Services page.
4.2 Russia & CIS Desk in Cyprus
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee, and its network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. Please see www.deloitte.com/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited and its member firms.
Please note that the comments made in this presentation, to some extent, are based on material obtained from sources outside Deloitte.
This communication contains general information only, and none of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, its member firms, or their related entities (collectively, the ″Deloitte network″) is, by means of this video, rendering professional advice or services.
No entity in the Deloitte network shall be responsible for any loss whatsoever sustained by any person who relies on this video.