New IFRS Publication by Deloitte
IFRS in Your Pocket 2015 in Czech
The Czech version of the publication is based on the English original of the brochure “IFRS in Your Pocket 2015” issued by Deloitte’s office in London in June 2015 and is amended to include certain additional information arising from the adoption and application of IFRSs by companies in the Czech Republic. This publication provides an update on the developments in IFRSs up to 30 September 2015.
The Czech publication includes information about:
- The IASB organisation — its structure, membership, due process, contact information, and a chronology;
- Use of IFRSs around the world, including updates on Europe and the United States;
- Recent pronouncements — those which are effective for period beginning on or after 1 January 2015 and those which can be early adopted;
- Summaries of current Standards and related Interpretations, as well as the Conceptual Framework for Financial Reporting and the Preface to IFRSs;
- IASB agenda projects; and
- Other useful IASB-related information.
The Czech version of the publication also includes a summary of the main differences between each standard and the Czech accounting legislation.