Model Financial Statements under IFRSs as adopted by the EU 2018
Model Financial Statements for 2018 are intended to illustrate the presentation and disclosure requirements of IFRSs as adopted by the EU. They also contain additional disclosures that are considered to be best practice, particularly where such disclosures are included in illustrative examples provided with a specific Standard.
This version of Model Financial Statements was prepared by the Prague office of Deloitte and should be used by the entities which prepare financial statements in compliance with IFRSs as adopted by the EU for the year ending 31 December 2018.
The model financial statements illustrate the impact of the application of following new standards, amendments to IFRS Standards and a new interpretation adopted by the EU that were issued on or before 31 March 2019 and are mandatorily effective for the annual period beginning on 1 January 2018:
- IFRS 9 Financial Instruments;
- IFRS 15 Revenue from Contracts with Customers;
- Amendments to IFRS 2 Classification and Measurement of Share-based Payment Transactions;
- Amendments to IAS 40 Transfers of Investment Property;
- Annual Improvements to IFRSs - cycle 2014-2016; and
- IFRIC 22 Foreign Currency Transactions and Advance Consideration
These model financial statements do not illustrate the impact of the application of new and revised IFRS Standards that are not yet mandatorily effective on 1 January 2018.
The global version of IFRS Model consolidated financial statements for the year ended 31 December 2018 is available on www.iasplus.com.
The version of this publication in the Czech language is available here (PDF).