Model Financial Statements under IFRSs as adopted by the EU 2017
Model Financial Statements for 2017 are intended to illustrate the presentation and disclosure requirements of IFRSs as adopted by the EU. They also contain additional disclosures that are considered to be best practice, particularly where such disclosures are included in illustrative examples provided with a specific Standard.
This version of Model Financial Statements was prepared by the Prague office of Deloitte and should be used by the entities which prepare financial statements in compliance with IFRSs as adopted by the EU for the year ending 31 December 2017. The main difference between IFRSs issued by the IASB and IFRSs adopted by the EU as at 31 December 2017 is in the effective date of some amendments to IFRSs.
The global version of IFRS Model consolidated financial statements for the year ended 31 December 2017 is available on www.iasplus.com.
The publication includes:
- Section 1 - Overview of new and revised IFRSs issued as at 15. 1. 2018:
- An overview of new and revised IFRSs adopted by the EU that are mandatorily effective for the year ended 31 December 2017.
- An overview of new and revised IFRSs adopted by the EU that are not yet mandatorily effective but allow early application for the year ended 31 December 2017.
- An overview of new and revised IFRSs issued by the IASB but not yet adopted by the EU.
- Section 2 - Model financial statements of International GAAP Holdings Limited for the year ended 31 December 2017 under IFRSs as adopted by the EU.
The version of this publication in the Czech language is available here.