Company sale advisory | Deloitte Czech Republic has been added to your bookmarks.
Company sale advisory
If you own a company and are considering selling your shares or you are a director of a company considering selling a subsidiary or part of its business, we will be pleased to provide you with full assistance in each phase of the selling process, from preparing the exit strategy to financial settlement of the transaction.
Before the process starts, we will discuss all aspects of the planned transaction in terms of the achievable sales price, the timing of the process, and the continuance of the owners in the business. Our aim is to help the sellers to avoid every obstacle and increase their chances for success. We will be happy to discuss any questions you may have relating to a potential transaction and our future cooperation at a non-committal personal meeting.
Our services in company sales typically include the following:
- Analysing the opportunities and options of the sale
- Conducting business valuation
- Identifying and addressing potential investors
- Preparing marketing documentation
- Holding negotiations with various bidders
- Organising and managing due diligence
- Preparing documentation for regulatory purposes
- Drafting and negotiating contractual documentation
- Managing the sales process through to its financial settlement