Regulatory reporting and tax
Commercial and tax laws require an independent valuation in an increasing number of situations.
Our valuation experts commonly engaged to determine:
- What is the value of a business, its part or intangible or tangible assets as required by Act No. 513/1991 Coll.,Act No. 125/2008 Coll., or Act No. 104/2008 Coll.
- What is the value of an asset for transfer pricing purposes
- What is the value of a company or asset to be merged, split-up, spun-off or transferred among related parties?
- What is the value of the in kind contribution to company’s capital?
- Has the share exchange ratio properly determined in a share swap transaction?
- What is the value of the minority interest in a squeeze – out transaction?
- What is a fair market value of rent, interest rate and other fees charged to a related party?
Businesses are increasingly confronted with tax, financial and regulatory valuation requirements.
We work closely with valuation, accounting and tax professionals from Deloitte’s global network to provide comprehensive and up-to-date advice on these complex and changing issues.