Vendor due diligence | Deloitte Czech Republic has been added to your bookmarks.
Vendor due diligence
Given current uncertainty around funding a transaction, investors now require a greater degree of information prior to committing their own resource. A vendor due diligence report is ideal when there is a competitive tension and a number of potential buyers.
The challenge for senior management is to ensure that the vendor due diligence reports provide a consistent sales message, whilst maintaining a robust and independent view in order to instil confidence in the potential buyers.
What we do
Our dedicated sell side professionals are adept providing vendor due diligence services across a wide range of industries and clients. With professionals based in Prague and access to global expertise, our expert guidance can be tailored to suit your needs and individual circumstances.
Working closely with your team, we identify and resolve issues in the divestment process to provide a vendor due diligence product, which enables you to retain control of the process and reduces disruption to the existing business. Our services normally go hand-in-hand with a managed sale process and controlled data room access. Our vendor due diligence offering can cover a number of areas which can be tailored to your needs, and the specific needs of the bidders, including: Financial (historical and future); Tax; Commercial and IT.
How we can help
Vendor Due Diligence is key to a sale process in the following scenarios:
- The nature of the transaction means that due diligence will be a pre requisite for any bidder
- There are a number of potential purchasers involved in an auction process
- The timetable is tight and the maintenance of confidentiality is important
- Disruption to the business is to be avoided
- The transaction is complex in nature and you wish to control the level of questions/information requests from potential purchasers
The benefit to you is that indicative bids will be of a better quality and you retain control of the process.