HR Due Diligence
As part of the Due Diligence process, we also cover the company’s analysis from the HR perspective.
HR Due Diligence includes:
- An overview of organisational and employment issues and essential staff programmes and policies.
- View of the organisational structure (key organisational principles, management and employee levels, interfaces with trade union representatives and government agencies).
- Identification of key employees (contracts with senior management, financial and non-financial incentives for key employees)
- Employee segments (history and projection of the workforce, age structure of the staff, tenure and staff turnover, absences, types of contracts)
- Staff cost analysis (principles of staff remuneration, staff cost analysis, bonus schemes)
- Analysis of staff benefits (e.g. insurance contributions, pension benefits, company cars, meal vouchers, holidays)
- HR operating model
- Trade union issues (collective bargaining/collective agreement)
- Analysis of litigation with employees