Issue 13 - January 2014
Performance is a global publication covering hot topics of interest to Investment Management professionals.
This edition of Performance, which contains valuable contributions from a range of industry experts, focuses on the future approaches to wealth management in Europe, and especially in Switzerland, in light of European tax and regulatory changes. It also examines some of the regulations impacting (or soon to be) the investment management industry in Switzerland and the EU. For example, it outlines the impact of MiFID II and looks at the debate on shadow banking regulation.
In addition to the main theme, you will find the usual variety of topics ranging from new tax regulations for the distribution of funds to the results of Deloitte’s global risk management survey and the implications for investment managers. It also looks ahead to the mutual funds markets in 2014.
In this issue:
- The future of asset management in Switzerland
- Regulation is changing the distribution landscape
- Europe’s M&A recovery: a long-awaited chance for investors
- This time it’s different - Reshaping the way we look at risk
- Fund governance round-up
- Retrocessions - A thing of the past?
- Exploring evolving risks and challenges - Perspectives from the investment management industry
- Fair value pricing survey, eleventh edition - Finding the formula that fits
- Competition, consolidation and change: key considerations in European securities clearance
- Who wants to collect millions?
- Digital: a potential source of differentiation and/or an effective addition to distribution channels?
- The case for social media in the decade ahead
- New tax regulations for investment funds