Gearing up for growth
As the economy begins to pick back up, some sales organisations are finding that they are caught in a low gear. What’s holding them back? Stale sales strategies? Reward plans mismatched to today’s growth opportunities? Overstretched or underperforming sales teams? Fierce new competitors? More-demanding customers? It’s a complex problem with no one right answer. We help our clients to achieve their business goals through the use of innovative human capital and sales force effectiveness programs. Our professionals combine strategic thinking and sales experience with broad technical and operational capabilities.
Our services are designed to help our clients achieve measurable benefits. We help our clients improve sales effectiveness with services that span these areas:
- Strategic planning: Development of sales strategies, Market segmentation and sales processes that support the business strategy
- Organisation: Alignment of the sales force structure with channel partners and leverage of sales force resources in order to improve performance
- Motivation: Development of quotas, compensation & motivation plans and performance management systems to reinforce and reward selling behaviors that achieve sales goals, D Development of strategic competencies of the sales force
- Support: Deployment of tactical tools, processes, training and reinforcement to stimulate sales force adoption, Increase the efficiency of sales force recruitment process, Increase customer satisfaction and loyalty (leading to growth of cross-sell and up-sell)
Our Sales Effectiveness services include:
- Customer Experience
- Sales Force Effectiveness
- Sales Transformation
- Sales Coaching
ReveNew is an industry-specific service offering aimed at the identification of good practices on mature energy markets and then translating those best practices into local realities within emerging markets.
Recent energy market liberalisation in Central Europe has put market leaders under pressure. The number of companies selling gas and electricity has multiplied over the past couple of years; new entrants are cherry picking the most valuable clients. Some market leaders are quickly losing market share and customers, in some cases with an annual drop of more than 10%. In addition, the market itself is expected to remain flat in the mid-term and new opportunities for growth seem to be scarce.
Deloitte helps energy suppliers actively shape the future market dynamics. By utilising experience and know-how from mature energy markets, we are able to accelerate improvements in sales and customer service performance. ReveNew services are designed to help our clients achieve measurable benefits.
We have assisted our clients to:
- Increase new customer acquisition potential
- Cut average cost-to-acquire
- Prepare wide array of channel mix
- Initiate culture change and a sense of urgency
- Engage key stakeholders
- Implement decision making based on customer lifecycle value rather than profitability