GDPR Detective Will Prepare You for the New Personal Data Processing Rules
Do you gather or otherwise process the personal data of individuals who are in the European Union? And do you know that no later than on 25 May 2018, new rules are coming into force? Get ready for the rules with our online GDPR Detective application, deal with personal data processing and identify potential inconsistencies before the Regulation comes into effect.
It certainly is not easy to understand the new legal rules brought bout by the EU Regulation known under the abbreviation “GDPR”. As such, parties processing personal data may face a number of complications, ambiguities and obstacles. Sometimes, navigating one’s way through these rules can be a “detective story”.
Therefore, Ambruz & Dark Deloitte Legal has created the GDPR Detective application, an online advisor, which is a helping hand for companies trying to understand the new legal regulation.
What Cases Can the Detective Investigate?
- GDPR Detective is an online application, which reviews whether the protection of personal data is set up correctly. The application advises controllers and processors on whether their processing activities comply with the GDPR and helps them identify the vulnerabilities.
- The application brings all identified set-up failures to your attention.
- The application reviews all GDPR-regulated areas, such as the principles of personal data processing and security, compliance with the duty of disclosure, relationships with processors, and transfer of personal data to third countries.
Sophisticated Detecting Methods
- The application has been developed so as to be used by simply anyone. As such, it is well organised and user-friendly.
- The application can be customised to the specific needs of any industry the Client’s company engages in.
- After answering a number of specific questions, the GDPR Detective will provide the users solely with information which is relevant for them and which reflects the personal data processing performed solely by the relevant user.