Advisory Services for Private Owners and Family Businesses
Our Deloitte Private multidisciplinary team provides a wide range of individual advisory services to private owners and family businesses upon whose provision we take into account not only the business needs but also long-term plans of the owner and family values. In our work we benefit not only from a long-term cooperation with private owners in the Czech Republic, but also from the rich experience of our colleagues dealing with these issues within Deloitte offices in more than 150 countries.
How we can help you:
- We will prepare a legal succession plan for foreseeable (retirement) and also unforeseeable (injury) life events, including the use of trusts or heritage or family law instruments.
- We will help you with the assignment of business activity to the next generation.
- We will propose legally and tax optimal assets structure with respect to the future planned disposal thereof (preparation for the hand-over to the next generation or sale) and we will help you with the implementation of the proposed structure.
- We will ensure the establishment of companies, other legal persons or trusts, including the foreign ones.
- We will provide assistance in the acquisition or sale of a company or of another property. We will carry out a legal and tax due diligence of the property under acquisition.
- We will advise you on a suitable internal structuring of a company and set-up of relationships among the company, management and owners.
- We will provide assistance in estate settlement, including the estate abroad.