Labour Law and Personal Data Protection
Our services predominantly include legal reviews, assistance in employee recruitment or secondments, preparation and review of all types of employment contracts and a company’s internal regulations, advisory in employee remuneration and the provision of benefits. In addition, the services also involve assistance in restructuring and organisational changes, and dealing with the related impacts on its employees, advisory in transfers of employees to another employer and the discontinuation of employment (including mass dismissals), dealing with trade unions (including collective negotiation) and representation in legal disputes.
How we can help you:
By drafting employment and manager’s contracts for new employees or reviewing existing employment or manager’s contracts.
- Review and proper set up of contractual relationships with freelancers (“SVARCSYSTEM”).
- Review and proper set up of contractual relationships with management employees (“CONCURRENCE OF FUNCTIONS”).
- Secondment of employees to other EU member states and other countries, including the analysis of other related matters and impacts on your company.
- Drafting or reviewing your company’s internal regulations, remuneration schemes, organisational regulations and working rules.
- Termination of employment relationships and managerial positions.
- Conclusion of collective bargaining agreements and negotiations with trade unions.
- Representing your company in labour-law disputes with your employees.
Personal Data Protection
Our legal services primarily involve reviewing personal data processing for compliance with the relevant legal regulations, legal advisory in the international transmission of personal data and protection thereof, preparation of all documents required to process and retain the personal data of employees, customers and/or suppliers, and representing companies in negotiations with the Personal Data Protection Office.
How we can help you:
- Implement a comprehensive personal data protection solution on both a national and multinational level.
- Confirm successful completion of a thorough review and compliance with legal personal data protection and processing requirements by way of annual certification.
- Review compliance of personal data operations with the applicable rules, including transfer of personal data within the Czech Republic or abroad.
- Identify risks connected to your company’s current practice and propose effective changes to be made in documents, processes and e-communications used by your company. We can draft all necessary documents, e.g., contracts on data processing, global and national policies, internal binding rules, internal guidelines and consents.
- Implement proposed changes directly in your office, train your responsible employees and assist them during the learning process.
- Represent your company in negotiations with the Personal Data Protection Office.