Our litigation team connects long-term experience and expertise in resolution of disputes with a wide portfolio of services Deloitte provides in other business areas. It is this close cooperation of attorneys-at-law with other Deloitte professionals in various fields (tax, valuation, forensics, IT, consulting) that takes our services to the next level, offering clients a truly comprehensive and effective litigation service and a necessary advantage in the dispute.
Our experts help clients in complex cases, both domestic and international. We try first to prevent the disputes before they occur. If, however, dispute arises, we help the client evaluate their legal position and prepare an effective procedural strategy. Our primary goal is to help our clients win the dispute. As part of our procedural strategy, we also take into account the client’s wider commercial goals and strive to reduce dispute costs.
Thanks to the Deloitte Legal international network, we can offer effective legal support in international disputes. Our lawyers have rich experience with international arbitration under the rules of globally recognised arbitration bodies, such as ICC, LCIA, VIAC and others. We focus on Czech arbitration and our attorneys-at-law are registered arbitrators of the Arbitration Court Attached to the Chamber of Commerce and the Agricultural Chamber.
How we can help you:
- Dispute prevention in a contracting process
- Drafting an appropriate dispute resolution mechanism (arbitration or prorogation clauses)
- Recommendation of a suitable procedural strategy
- Representation in out-of-court negotiations, assistance with mediation
- Representation at courts and before arbitration tribunals and other bodies, including international arbitration (ICC, LCIA, VIAC, etc.)
- Legal support in enforcement proceedings
- Representation in insolvency proceedings