Engineering and Metallurgy
Our team of experts has extensive experience in providing comprehensive legal services to our engineering and metallurgy clients, with a focus on giving practical advice that bring clear and tangible results to our clients. We provide legal services covering the ordinary activities of our engineering and metallurgy clients as well as highly specialised legal assistance during various types of transactions, clients’ participation in public tender procedures or representation of clients during court or administrative proceedings. We provide the services both in isolation and as part of broader advisory related to transaction or strategic advisory provided jointly with our colleagues from Deloitte’s other functions.
We can assist you with:
- Monitoring legal regulations and regulatory measures;
- Comprehensive advisory on environmental protection;
- Structuring of transactions in the engineering and metallurgical industries;
- Advisory on the funding of investment projects;
- Comprehensive advisory on personal data protection (GDPR);
- Representation during administrative, court and arbitration proceedings;
- Competition-related advisory;
- Resolution of disagreements in the supplier-customer chain; and
- Preparation of contractual documentation.