Water Management Law
We provide legal advice in all areas of water management law, namely we focus on the realisation and operation of water works and the regulation of water piping and sewerage. We also deal in depth with the legal regulation of pisciculture.
The services we offer comprise of the preparation of comprehensive legal analyses of the relationships arising in the area of water management, the preparation of contractual documentation, the creation of supporting documents and representation in administrative and court proceedings and the reviews of pricing and other regulatory issues. We cooperate with tax advisors and experts in water management and economics and thus we are able to evaluate the topic assigned by you in all required aspects.
How we can help you:
Realisation and operation of water works in connection with:
- Settlement of property rights attached to land beneath water works, including damages for old water works.
- Preparation of supporting documents for zoning proceedings, construction proceedings, water management clearance proceedings and construction clearance proceedings.
- Preparation of pond lease agreement.
- Procurement of supporting documents for registering water works in the Real Estate Cadastre.
Water piping and sewerage regulation in connection with:
- Assessment of internal processes for compliance with pricing and general water-supply regulations.
- Creation and review of contractual documentation, ie, operational contracts, contracts of owners of operationally related water piping and sewerage and customer contracts.
- Operation of facility water piping and sewerage systems.