Business Process Outsourcing | Deloitte Czech Republic has been added to your bookmarks.
Business Process Outsourcing
Our goal is to alleviate any concerns you may have regarding the administrative side of your business. We are ready to provide you with comprehensive services, including the maintenance of your accounting books and records, management reports and statutory financial statements, as well as payroll services and tax and general administration.
We want to free you from worry and to ensure administrative processes within your business are performed seamlessly. We take care of your administration so you can focus on your business.
Our team serves both domestic and foreign clients in various industries. Our clients include industrial enterprises, service providers, construction and development companies, banks and insurers, investment companies and funds as well as private equity investors.
Business Process Outsourcing activities include:
- Accounting services
- Payroll Accounting Administration and Human Resources Management
- Tax Administration
In addition to the basic activities mentioned above, we would like to highlight our experience below, which we believe will play a key role in delivering our services:
- Our ability to serve our clients globally
- Our experience in serving clients through remote access, which is a common solution for multinational entities
- Our focus on serving multinational enterprises and providing assistance in both local accounting standards, as well as various national GAAPs (including US GAAP, IFRS)
- Our extended service offerings, where we are able to offer not only basic bookkeeping, reporting and tax compliance work, but where we have the ability to run the whole Finance & Accounting department for our clients, including planning, budgeting, controlling and other relevant activities.
During our outsourcing work we closely cooperate with Deloitte's tax advisory team and legal department, as well as with other experts and professionals, so as to be able to meet any requirements out of the scope of the activities listed above.
Our clients can benefit from the wealth of knowledge and experience of our tax and finance experts, economists, accounting experts, lawyers and also a number of experts with whom we collaborate within specialised teams formed to carry out specific projects or to respond to the individual ad-hoc needs of our clients. In providing our services we use the most up-to-date information technologies automating the accounting and tax processes, which guarantees efficient and timely delivery to our clients.