Payroll Accounting Administration and Human Resources Management
Using advanced information technologies, we provide our clients with reliable services which enable them to meet their obligations in the area of payroll and staff agenda.
Based on your requirements we can maintain the payroll and human resources records relating to your employees and prepare the payroll for payment. We are able to carry out on your behalf the aggregate direct transactions and payroll payments to the accounts of your employees or the accounts of the relevant institutions including additional obligatory deductions.
Regular Maintenance of Payroll Records
- Keeping complete payroll and employee records;
- Preparation of pay-slips for employees and employee earnings records, containing various personal data in the required structure (name, date of birth, date of commencement and termination of employment, basic wage level and type of work, number of days of holiday leave and holidays already taken, etc.) – including a regular update;
- Preparation of a payroll subsidiary ledger reflecting the number of days worked, the basic wage, compensation and other necessities for the tax treatment and calculation of each employees the net wages;
- Preparation of income confirmations necessary for the state social allowance, preparation of the collection orders to enable the employee to obtain social security benefits, and state statutory allowances;
- Processing of all documents connected with the termination of employment, (i.e. the certificate of credited years of employment, confirmation of income and tax withheld in the particular calendar year, old-age pension insurance card), and mailing of these documents to the relevant authorities;
- Preparation of orders for payment instructing the relevant employer's bank to transfer the social security premium, health insurance premium and prepayments for personal income tax and for insurance (covering the liability of the company for damages incurred in connection with an employment injury or occupational disease) to the appropriate authorities;
- Preparation of orders for payment instructing the bank to send/deposit the net salaries of the employees to their accounts; and
- Maintaining relations with the relevant authorities (i.e. social security office, health insurance companies and tax authorities).
- Processing of all direct transfers and payments of wages to employees' accounts and proper authorities under agreed conditions.
Annual Settlement of Income Tax Advance Payments
- Annual payroll reconciliation prepared for the client; and eventually the preparation of a summary of earnings and withholdings; and
- Annual payroll reconciliation for employees (this reconciliation is generally prepared in lieu of a personal income tax return if the individual's only source of income is from employment).
- Preparation of agreed standard employment contracts and other employment documentation required by local law in respect of hiring,change of terms of employment and termination;
- Registration and deregistration of employer and employee to social security and health insurance contribution;
- Preparation of agreed HR reports; and
- Communication with authorities concerning the compensation for lost income in connection with work accident.