Technology Fast 50: The Fastest-Growing Technology Company in the Czech Republic is DataSpring | Deloitte Czech Republik has been added to your bookmarks.
Technology Fast 50: The Fastest-Growing Technology Company in the Czech Republic is DataSpring
Prague, 21 October 2016 – Among the Czech representatives participating in the regional competition for the fastest-growing technology company (Deloitte Technology Fast 50), the top spot was taken by DataSpring, a provider of cloud and IT services. Second place was taken by the internet retailer ZOOT and among the Czech representatives MUSOFT.CZ, a company specialising in analyses, methodologies and programming of extensive database information systems for memory institutions, placed third. These are the results of the latest Deloitte Technology Fast 50, a ranking of the fifty fastest-growing technology companies in Central and South-Eastern Europe.
+420 775 013 139
- The average growth rate of the companies participating in Technology Fast 50 in Central Europe reached the current level of 1,057% compared to 560% in 2015;
- The last time the average growth rate exceeded 1,000% was in 2012 (with growth reaching 1,026% at that time);
- The competition saw the participation of companies from eleven countries across Central and South-Eastern Europe including seven companies from the Czech Republic;
- The number of companies participating in the competition for the first time was 43 and included those that ranked first, second and third; one company moved up in the ranking and six moved down;
- The ranking was dominated by companies engaged in IT and digital solutions (41 companies), followed by media and telecommunication companies (6). The remaining three companies focus on technologies and energy.
This year’s Technology Fast 50 saw the participation of companies from eleven countries: Poland (17), Czech Republic (7), Croatia (6), Slovakia (5), Hungary and Romania (four companies each), Lithuania (3), Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Serbia and Slovenia (one company each).
“Of the first ten companies in the Deloitte CE Technology Fast 50 ranking, nine are first-timers. The number of newly added companies is 43, which shows how dynamic the changes affecting growing technology companies in Central Europe are,” said Martin Tesař, Partner in Charge of Deloitte’s Audit function, in commenting on the results.
“The pace at which changes are occurring among the fastest-growing technology companies in Central Europe is ever faster. Compared to last year, the average growth rate has almost doubled,” added Jiří Sauer, a director at Deloitte’s Audit function.
For the full competition results visit www.deloitte.com/fast50ce.