Cyber Risk Services
Deloitte helps organisations prevent cyber attacks and protect their valuable assets. We believe that organisations should be secure, vigilant and resilient — not only by focusing on the prevention of and response to attacks, but also by managing cyber risks in a way allowing them to develop new market opportunities. To ensure a more effective management of information and technological risks, it is necessary to take the cyber risks into account in the initial phase of designing the organisation’s strategy.
- Security – we focus on creating efficient control mechanisms for the organisation’s most sensitive assets, balancing the needs to reduce risk while supporting productivity, business growth and cost optimisation support.
- Vigilance – we integrate data about threats, IT and business to provide security expert teams with comprehensive insight allowing them to proactively identify and manage cyber threats and respond more effectively to cyber incidents.
- Resilience – we combine proven proactive and reactive technologies together with incident management processes to be able to promptly adapt and respond to cyber attacks, whether from internal or external sources.
- Cloud Risk Management – With our cloud risk assessment services, we guide our customers on their cloud journey: from assessing their preparedness for cloud solutions, cyber risk analysis and security design assessment, to regular audits (including SOC) and compliance assessments.
- Threat management – As an expert in threat intelligence and operational risk assessment, we help our customers optimise investments in technologies and products that are not always used effectively. Our services include threat modelling, consulting services related to SIEM/SOC monitoring tools and security incident management advisory services.
- Penetration testing – Deloitte’s technology and security assessment services reflect current threats with a primary focus on mobile applications, robotics, intelligent systems, Internet of Things (IoT) and non-technical hacking. We offer penetration tests of information systems as well as network infrastructure, security assessment, social engineering and implementation of targeted phishing campaigns.
- Identity and Access Management (IAM) – We provide expert advisory services in the implementation of identity and access management systems, including evaluation and optimisation from the both process and technical points of view. We will help you design, integrate and set up IDM, analyse roles and review access rights.
Deloitte Global Network - Cyber Intelligence Centres
As cyber threats evolve rapidly and become more complex, organisation’s management finds it difficult to face this challenge on its own. That is why Deloitte offers clients its global network of Cyber Intelligence Centres (CICs), which operate 24/7, 365 days a year. Our CICs also provide security solutions that are fully adaptable to client needs, including advanced security event monitoring, real-time cyber threat analysis, cyber threat management and security incident response to businesses in the region to meet the rapidly growing demand for cybersecurity services.