Project Assurance & Governance
We provide our clients with independent project assurance over large and complex projects, including IT, to ensure they are delivered on time, on budget and at the required level of quality. Our services might be complementary to a statutory or internal audit, as well as delivered independently through effective risk identification and management using our Predictive Project Analytics Tool to evaluate the adequacy of project controls.
Our professionals offer actionable plans to get our clients’ projects and businesses back to their maximum operating performance by assisting them with the following services:
Governance & Procedures
- Develop structured processes that enable, not hinder, the progress of your projects;
- Establish value drivers and implement, monitor and deliver against these drivers;
- Program/Project Management Office and oversight support, often acting in a client role.
Controls & Contract Review
- Study the intricate details of a contract and cost information to enable reliable forecasting and monitoring;
- Schedule analysis to look back at delayed reasoning or forward to identify potential timing risks;
- Develop controls that closely align with value drivers and contract conditions.
Time, Cost & Risk Development
- Evaluate time constraints in order for controls to be developed or implemented to closely monitor these constraints;
- Understand a project from a financial perspective to avoid disputes and misalignment of expectations;
- Establish a clear reporting and communication structure to manage and escalate time/cost/issues if they arise;
- Develop a clear mitigation plan to obviate the full impact of time/cost/risks.
The Triple Constraints of Project Management
- Project monitoring and review
While managing a large and comprehensive project, serious challenges and risks may occur which can lead to project delivery delays and increased costs. To assure achievement of the intended results, we provide independent expertise and objective supervision over the project delivery by continuous monitoring and evaluation of the risks related to the project, defined resources, technology, stakeholders and strategy.
Our Predictive Project Analytics (PPA) is an objective, holistic methodology designed to mitigate risk and enhance visibility on complex projects, enabling organisations to make better decisions and achieve better outcomes. PPA uses a proprietary algorithm and millions of data points to proactively identify areas of project risks and subsequently provide actionable insights together with suggesting appropriate mitigation strategies or tactics.
We also offer IT project risk assessment, providing benchmarking capabilities and maximising information assets through the provision of assurance within the area of digital and data governance, which is beneficial to our clients in managing and leveraging IT investments, ITGCs and program portfolios.