ICT Assessment and Cost Optimisation
Evaluating the state of ICT units with respect to:
- Processes (compliance with ITIL, ITSM);
- Costs; and
- Optimisation of the application portfolio; and
- Optimisation of contracts.
Service Catalogue and Charge Back Model
- Definition and description of ICT services;
- Setting the qualitative parameters and preparing SLA;
- Specifying the service cost model; and
- Price setting.
- Linking corporate strategic visions with the required ICT capabilities;
- Analysis of the AS-IS state and expectations from ICT with respect to best practice;
- Proposed direction and TO-BE state of ICT to increase the ICT value; and
- Preparing a realisable action plan to implement the proposed IT strategy.
- Project management:
- Managing the implementation of programmes or projects in line with PMBOK standards in the following areas:
- Implementation of IT systems;
- Transformation of IT organisations;
- Competence centres; and
- Project office management
- Independent supervision of IT programme/project implementation in terms of:
- General management, setting the methodology and processes;
- Technical implementation of the general solution; and
- Considering business requirements and needs.
- Reviewing the compliance of implementing the company's programme/ project and strategy;
- Consultation with respect to strategic decision making; and
- Continuous detection of risks and proposing solutions.
Proposed ICT Solution and Supporting the Selection Procedure
- Identification and analysis of business requirements;
- Feasibility study and selection of the appropriate solution;
- Specification of technical requirements;
- RFI preparation and evaluation of information;
- Business case preparation;
- Request for proposal (RFP); and
- Providing support in the selection procedure and evaluation of proposals.