ERP system advisory
Comprehensive SAP services
With the proper implementation of a modern ERP system, you can move your company to another level. We are experts in SAP solution implementations. We can help you facilitate your business, increase your organisation’s operation efficiency, improve customer involvement and streamline your supply chain.
- Roadmaps or S/4 roadmaps. We will analyse the current solution, assess the company’s development including the future business strategy involvement, and propose an approach to conversion to a new system.
- SAP process analysis and transition to SAP from a non-SAP solution. We will design an implementation project and standardise processes to streamline the use of technologies and digitalisation. The implementation we will perform will focus on innovation, changes, and development.
- Localisation services. International companies will be guided through a local roll-out with respect to the specific legislative needs in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
- Classic implementation services. We will provide technical implementation, project management, process design, integration, training, and testing.
- Agile cloud implementations. We will arrange the transition to the cloud ERP service concept; we will design the multi-cloud environment optimisation.
- Long-term relations. We provide regular and proactive support.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud solution in practice
The Slovak company Slovarm, which manufactures fittings, piping systems and sanitary products made of plastic, underwent a significant transformation of its ERP system. Deloitte experts helped the company with the complete process of deploying SAP S/4HANA Cloud into the corporate environment. As a result, Slovarm achieved significant efficiency gains, innovated its business processes and started a long-term digitalization process within the wider group.
The main benefits that the new ERP system has brought to Slovarm include:
- Faster materials requirement planning with the ability to reschedule planned orders repeatedly or on a trial basis as needed
- Improved planning and strategy development
- Linking production, order, purchasing and payment processes
- Improved customer service
- Cost savings, thanks to the reduced burden of IT hardware maintenance
- Reduced risk from automated software backups and enhanced data and system security
- Better decision-making with the availability of comprehensive, real-time data across the group