About the webcast
The EU-wide trend towards the reporting of VAT to tax authorities in real-time heightens the need for an efficient VAT end-to-end process. At the same time, the latest VAT rules and regulations need to be taken into consideration.
Join the Deloitte and Thomson Reuters webcast and learn more about the current VAT compliance trends, as well as the technical and implementation challenges it presents for businesses:
- Key considerations for an end-to-end process (Record – Validate – Report) from a tax perspective
- Development of reporting obligations and the impact of digitization
- Overview of Thomson Reuters reporting solutions
In addition, Thomson Reuters will demonstrate how technology can enable a better tax reporting and compliance and what steps businesses need to take to move forward.
- Sandra Beirle, Director, Tax Management Consulting, Deloitte
- Bernd Duscha, Director, Tax Management Consulting, Deloitte
- Jeroen van Ash, Partner, Indirect Tax, Thomson Reuters
- Sascha Weyland, Manager, Tax Technology, Thomson Reuters
Thursday, 24 March 2022
11:00–12:00 a.m. CET
Add to calendar
You can register here for this webcast. Participation is free.
Important information – Zoom
Zoom is a leading tool in modern corporate video communications. It is certified by several independent testing organizations who confirm that it meets Deloitte’s requirements for processing confidential information. Functions that do not meet these requirements such as file transfer and attention tracking are disabled at Deloitte. In addition, all data at Deloitte are transmitted via encrypted channels using secure protocols.
For further questions, please contact Nancy Audebert, Tel: +49 30 25468 5969.