Revolution of Customer Service
Customers’ expectations of reduced response time have achieved new heights. Rapid and dynamic changes in the business environment are greater than ever before. We need to reimagine Customer Service.
As a result, organizations are challenged to rethink and revolutionize their Customer Service in a holistic way: Automate. Personalize. Redefine.
Conversational AI (C.AI) has the means to support organizations on this endeavor while being a catalyst for digitization and automation strategies.
In our focus week, Deloitte will “Walk the talk” together with industry pioneers, experts and Cognigy, a leading vendor, to showcase how C.AI is shaping the intelligent automation and transformation of Customer Service.
Walking the talk
In joint webcast sessions, we will discuss and elaborate on following topics:
- Enhancing Lufthansa’s customer support in a rapidly changing environment by developing a dynamic, reactive, and professional chatbot-based customer service strategy.
Speaker: Nick Allgaier – Digital Assistants & Conversational AI at Lufthansa
- Rethinking internal customer services to provide faster and more accurate support for employees of Merck by diving into challenges & success factors of automating and personalizing HR services.
Speaker: Nele Reimers – Platform Owner Cognitive Assistants at Merck KGaA
- Pursuing simple and efficient customer service by creating multi-lingual, intelligent, and friendly Voicebot agents that pamper the customers of Allianz Partners.
Speaker: Stefan Weih – Head of Smart Automation at Allianz Partners
On top, we offer a comprehensive Deep Dive session together with our event sponsor and partner, Cognigy, to introduce a holistic approach to implementing a revolutionized customer service center solution, by diving into
- Conversational AI components & the underlying systems architecture
- Implementation & Delivery Life Cycle
Monday–Thursday, 16–19 May 2022
12:00–1:00 p.m. CET
Add to calendar
Tuesday, 17 May 2022
4:00–4:45 p.m. CET
Add to calendar
With Zoom, we are using a leading tool in modern corporate video communication. Zoom enjoys credibility in various certifications from independent testing organizations, which correspond to Deloitte's requirements for processing confidential information. Functions that can be classified as questionable, such as recording, file transfer and attention tracking, are deactivated by Deloitte. In addition, all data at Deloitte is transmitted and processed via encrypted channels using secure protocols and corresponding to latest data privacy regulations.
We are looking forward to your participation!