About the trade fair
Being the biggest trade fair for property and investment in Europe, EXPO REAL offers you the ideal setting for efficient networking. International experts from the entire supply chain meet here. This year, Deloitte's Real Estate team will be present with a booth at EXPO REAL. Contact us and visit us at booth A3.211 to discuss the challenges of the Real Estate industry and both current and future developments. We look forward to meeting you in Munich!
Deloitte ESG Real Estate Insights
Wednesday, 5 October 2022
11:15 a.m.–12:15 p.m.
Hall C1, Room C11
- Update on current ESG topics
- Our Deloitte solution: Digital ESG Assessment for Real Estate
- Round Table Discussion: Best Practices
KI Park@EXPO REAL
In todayʼs market, the only constant is change. To keep up with these market changes, Deloitte provides tailored interdisciplinary Real Estate teams and is actively driving KI Park e.V., a non-profit organization dedicated to putting AI into practice. Through KI Park we connect our clients to other members of the ecosystem and jointly use its infrastructure, for example to ...
- ... rapidly test deep tech use cases
- ... solve complex AI-related challenges through start-ups and research
- ... discuss implications of the EU AI act
We are looking for real estate companies, PropTech start-ups and investors to join our ecosystem. Get in touch with our experts at EXPO REAL to learn more and to discuss individual solutions.
Our Real Estate Publications
- ESG Real Estate Insights 2022
- ESG Talks: Industry leaders’ take on ESG in real estate investment management
- Real Estate im Metaverse (German)
- Real Estate im Metaverse (English)
- Property Index (German)
- Global Powers of Construction (German)
- Real Estate Sector Briefing (German)
- Service Offering Real Estate (English)
- Service Offering Real Estate (German)
- Deloitte CFO Survey (German)
- Commercial Real Estate Outlook
- International Franchise Handbook 2021
- Das Zielbild 2025 der Wohnungswirtschaft (German)
4–6 October 2022 (Tuesday–Thursday)
Daily from 09:00 a.m. until 07:00 p.m.
Hall A3, Booth 211
For further questions, please contact Michael Müller.