Deloitte Grouping Optimizer Machine Learning (DGO ML)
State of the art grouping of policies
Policy Grouping Meets Machine Learning – Even Faster Stochastic Calculations
Five good reasons for DGO ML:
1. DGO ML groups model points which will deliver results up to ten times faster than our current grouping standard DGO.
2. Though we actually use fewer model points, the results are of higher quality. Furthermore, you as Client specify the tolerable deviation in advance.
3. The results are not connected to the user and are reproducible.
4. Using a completely new developed API, the DGO ML runs fully automated. If you do not use our new API, you will have the possibility to use an intuitive user interface for an autonomous execution.
5. The DGO ML process fulfils the requirements of lots of accounting standards with regard to clarity.
Machine learning methods keep changing the way businesses and the business environment work and the insurance industry experiences a massive transformation. Especially the IFRS 17 introduction makes automation and process optimization a priority worldwide.
DGO ML is an on-premise optimization tool, which groups the contracts of insurance companies in homogenous clusters. This results in actuarial calculations to be performed for one client per cluster, thus significantly saving run time.
Due to the modern techniques of machine learning, time and effort at clients’ end aregreatly reduced when using the DGO ML tool. It will free up your actuarial staff for further important tasks. The newly developed API for DGO ML is an enabler for the full automation of the process. User friendly GUI will facilitate the professional and easy handling of optimizations with DGO ML.
The DGO ML quality circle illustrates the main characteristics of DGO ML:
For a concise visualisation, watch our video:
Are these typical experiences in your daily routine?
Struggling with IFRS17 segmentation requirements? The runtime of your actuarial model does not allow the asset liability management? Is meeting the Solvency II deadlines challenging? Fast close at risk?
Please do not hesitate to contact and we would be happy to start a pilot project with you.